Terms and Conditions
1) A deposit is required upon confirmation of your wedding booking. This is to be done via bank transfer. The booking fee basically covers the time we have spent with you so far and the time spent typing up your quote. Orders under £1000 require a £100 deposit, over £1000 require a £200 deposit. (Please see contract for payment information)
2) All deposits are non-refundable. This is because you are technically paying for services you have already received.
3) The deposit is subtracted from your final wedding flower invoice.
4) Quotes are valid for 14 days.
5) Prices may vary due to market fluctuation, however no change in price will occur after the final quote and contract has been confirmed by you.
5a) The exception of term 5 is weddings after Brexit as we are unable to predict the impact on imported flower prices. These may require a price alteration to avoid loss on our behalf.
6) The final balance payment is due 4 weeks before the wedding date and after the final consultation meeting.
7) We order your flowers approx. 7 days before your wedding date, after which no changes can be made to content and quantity.
8) We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
8a) Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
8b) No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved & delivered.
9) Wedding Flowers shall be delivered to maximum of 4 addresses (Brides location, Grooms location, Wedding venue, Church)
10) It is up to the Client to provide correct locations for deliveries. We shall not take responsibility for lateness caused by an incorrect address.
11) If lateness is caused by incorrect addresses or no recipient present, we do not take responsibility for lateness of other deliveries.
12) It is up to the client to ensure that the venue/church is open for set up.
13) Cancellation after full balance is paid shall be non-refundable.
14) Cancellation charges:
From booking until 6 months prior to event = loss of deposit
3-6 months prior to event = 50% of balance
1-3 months = 75% of balance
Up to 1 month = 100% of total
We calculate this from 6 months because it would be highly unlikely we would take another booking at such short notice. Thus resulting in loss of work.
15) No reductions to the order can be made after the final appointment
16) If the deposit has been paid you are accepting these terms and conditions whether the form has been returned or not and Vice versa. If the form has been returned but the deposit has not been paid you are also agreeing to these terms and conditions.
17) Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and colour variations may happen.
18) Terms and Conditions may be updated at anytime. By paying your deposit you are agreeing to any changes that may be made. These will always only be minor changes to wording. Any major changes that could affect you will be presented to you first.